The sparkling sapphire sea, majestic mountains and cactus-dotted desert landscapes make Los Cabos one of the most beautiful destinations in Mexico. Luxury resorts, top-notch Mexican cuisine, world-class golf, nightlife and nature line the stunning Pacific coastline.
June only...Save 40% and receive up to $200 in resort coupons with our Greetings from Paradise Promotion for a stay so sweet, you'll never want to leave!
All Inclusive Spirits and meals!
Two Complimentary Ocean front Yoga Classes Daily
If you are thinking about visiting, you'll want to consider the following:
1. EL ARCO – A boat trip will take you past stunning rock formations and sea lions to the famous El Arco. Also known as Land’s End, if you followed a line straight south, you would not touch land again until you hit the South Pole. At the base of the arch is Lover’s Beach on one side, and Divorce Beach on the other
2. RIDE A CAMEL – If riding a camel is on your bucket list, you can cross it off in Cabo. It may sound surprising to see camels in Mexico, but the desert landscape of Baja feels like home to these exotic animals. A ride along the beach with views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez, followed by a tequila tasting and an authentic Mexican meal is an ideal afternoon in Cabo.
3. SPOT A WHALE IN THE WILD – From December to April, it’s possible to witness the migration of whales from the Arctic to the Baja Peninsula. Whales have the longest migratory journey of any mammal and travel to the warm waters of Cabo to breed. You can observe these majestic mammals in their natural habitat with a whale watching tour
4. THE BEACH! – There’s no way to miss the beautiful beaches of Cabo with golden sand and the sparkling sea (it really does sparkle!). With Unlimited-Luxury® you can enjoy unlimited drinks and beach wait service. It’s so good, you might miss all the bucket list items for this one and have to come back!
5. GOLF – Cabo is home to some of the top golf courses in Mexico and the world. The picturesque settings of mountains, desert and seaside cliffs offer a surreal experience on these world-class courses. Tee off right outside your suite at Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort at the championship-caliber Puerto Los Cabos golf course.
6. CABO NIGHTLIFE – Known for its nightlife, Cabo offers a variety of bars, breweries, wineries, lounges, cantinas, dance clubs and music venues. Experience it all with stops at all the Puerto Los Cabos staple
Address: Av. Paseo de los Pescadores S/N, La Playita, 23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Hotel details: This upscale, all-inclusive resort for adults only is a 6-minute walk from the beach and 1.3 km from Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course.
Free Beachfront yoga
Air-conditionedLaundry serviceBusiness center
Service Restaurant All-inclusive Available Kitchens in some rooms Airport shuttleHot tubSpa
Start your vacation morning off lengthening & strengthening with morning yoga
Savor sunset sipping tropical drinks at beach bar or Rendezvous live music bar.
Select Italian, Mexican , Asian or Fresh Market Buffet for evening cuisine.
Start looking for online deals.
2019 trip will be December Sunday December 1-Sunday, December 8
Notify Mary for more information.
Copyright © 2018 Treehouse Yoga - All Rights Reserved.